If you want to skip this jibber jabber and read about the giveaway announcement scroll to the bottom!
Okay so I have been awful at taking pictures! So this will be a boring post but I want to document it for me!
Christmas was one of the best ever! I got completely spoiled and the day couldn't be long enough! Spending time with family is my most favorite thing ever!
We started out opening gifts at our house at 7 in the morning!
I got my sewing machine, boots, Glee CD and Taylor Swift and of course Knight and Day my favorite movie!
Jay D got a Deep fryer, and Ipod thing for the car, and lots and lots of blue rays!
Than we headed to the Dalpias home where we ate our traditional omelets (yummy) and watched the kids open all there presents and than opened ours! I got some cute shirts and some gift cards!!!
After that we headed over to my parents house where we ate our Christmas Eve leftovers!
Chilled for a bit while we waited for everyone to arrive!
Than we opened more gifts!! Boy we were spoiled!!!
My mom gave us all these awesome popcorn poppers that Jay D and I use on a regular basis and also really cute aprons!
and my most favorite from my dad.... dun dun dun
Les Miserable Tickets!! I almost cried I was so excited!!! That topped off my Christmas!
On New Years Eve I turned 23... crazy I know that is 2 years closer to 25 (not that that's old or anything) I feel the same but it feels strange to say I am 23 and that I've almost been married 3 years in July!
Again I got spoiled on my birthday... Jay D Suprised me with a full body massage and Itunes cards... oh I bought me some more GLEE!!! I'll admit it i'm a GLEEK!!!
Than I went shopping with my christmas/birthday money. I bought some new jeans that I LOVE!!!! they fit me so good and I don't feel as fat in them.
Than to start the New years off we headed to dinner at Maddox with our friends Chase and Breanne, Micah and Kate, and Kelly and Liz. It just so happens that Liz and I share a birthday!!! So when the waiter asked if we wanted dessert and we both said it was our birthday I don't think he believed us!!!
Afterwards we headed to my parents house for a PARTAY!!! We did birthday cake, kareoke, and games! It was a blast!!!
On New years day we started it out by dejunking our house!! I think we made our house even more messy! but it took ALL day! So we have a basment that isn't very "nice" we try to avoid it at all causes until we can afford to do some remodeling which won't be anytime soon. I just always went down when I need laundry done. We decided to make this room down here nice and turn it into our computer/scentsy room! The room upstairs was always getting junky and cluttered and I wanted it to look nice. Can I just say I LOVE having our office downstairs I feel like our house is complete! and with my Scentsy it actually smells good down here now and it will be nice when Jay D has lots of homework he can be down here away from me bugging him! I love our house I just wish Mr. and Mrs. Dirty could be Mr. and Mrs. Clean!
Talking about being Mrs. Clean that is my New Years resolution to be more organized and clean! I was sick of making it be more fit and sexy lol I needed something that could be helpful for me in the future! (not that exercising isn't but you get the jist)
I am the R.S. Secretary and always feel like I'm the biggest slob at our meetings and I am supposed to be the most organized. Organizations has never been my skill but I've always thrived to be better at it!
Okay so I know you see Giveaway
I did a giveaway a week ago and I only had THREE people enter!!!
Now I know there are more than THREE people who look at my blog! don't be scared to enter so I am extending my drawing to next week!
RULES:
Put my link on your blog to my website with that button over there ----->
(may be up a little bit)
Make a post on your blog to let ALL your friends know about the giveaway!
There must be at least 10 entries ( I didn't say this last time because I thought for sure I'd have enough)
Carly, Michelle & Natalie email me your address and I will send you a little something for being so awesome!!!!
Good luck!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Lauren! It sounds like you had a great Christmas and New Years! Missed you at lunch a few weeks ago!
Okay, which button? The scenty one? I don't know how to put it on my blog cuz there is no html code . . .
I would love to enter but I don't have a blog.
Post a Comment