When does blogging get too personal?
Where do you cross the line?
Many times I've debated posting things but I'm like will I hurt someone?
So I need your input where do you cross the line with blogging?
There are so many things I want to post for others input because I have so many questions and want to find people going through some of the same things but than I wonder if its too much?
Please leave your suggestions!
Thanks
Yours Truly,
Lauren
PS just to be funny... I never correctly knew how to spell Congratulations until a few months ago! HA HA HA I used to just always say Congrats!! he he d
Don't make fun of me! laugh with me!

3 comments:
i think you should be as open as you want to be, if people feel like it's TMI then THEY can stop reading. but it's your blog, and your stories, and pretty much you're journal...so i think you should be able to say whatever you want. :)
I totally agree w/ Anna. It's your blog, blog about whatever you want! Especially if it helps you to write about it :)
UM...this is your blog and you can cry if you want to!!! I say you express anything you want on here and if someone doesn't like it, they'll either let you know, or keep quiet. If you need to get something off your chest, just do it :)
oh, and I'm going to laugh at you for congratulations...hahahahahaha...hehehe..aahhh...good stuff! :)
Post a Comment