Can I just say I love the new picture up loader thing! Its great! Made my life so much easier!
Ya this isn't a late post we just barely got the new doors on. Lame I know but with school and work and everything time has just been limited!
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
oh and btw the pictures don't do any justice! It looks so much better in person so you'll have to stop by!
Before!
After
Oh and don't worry I think I should clear off the fridge too!
See those selves in there? ya they weren't there before! Its like a little mini pantry I didn't have!
YAY! So much more storage! I think I'm in love!
So what do you think? I mean there are still a few things we have to do but we're just gonna wait till Jay D is done with school!

6 comments:
So cute! Your kitchen looks so good!
Awesome Lauren, it looks really great!!
That looks awesome! We really need to see it in person. Lets plan something soon. We had so much fun with you guys!
That was me by the way not Brock haha!
Lauren i LOVE it! I bet it is so nice to have it finished, it looks so great, can't wait to come see it, next time i'm in town for sure! I feel so bad it's been this long!
Post a Comment