This is a Proud moment for me!
I am so proud of my Jay D! He stuck it through to the end!
Going to college isn't easy and it sure takes a lot of time.
He worked 40+ the whole time and went to school full time!
Not many people can say that they worked almost 50 hours a week and went to school full time! (it is my bragging right to show how amazing he is)
I am so grateful he was able to receive an education and doing this so he can provide for our future family! Graduating is such an accomplishment!
Congratulations Jay D!
You did it!
Gotta get the Wildcat picture!
I think a Kiss is well deserved at this moment!!
Jay D & Nate
They have been best friends since they were little!
So fun that they graduated together!!
Allan & Linda and us of course!!
Dalpias Blood only as my dad said it!
Linda, Grandma Norris, Jay D & Allen
We spent the rest of the day resting, Eating a fantastic dinner at Maddox with both of our parents, and watching TV and went to bed early!
It was a great day! Can't wait to see what happens next!

5 comments:
so exciting! Congratulations Jay D! That is so impressive 40+ hours of work plus full time school? insane! yet like i said impressive ha ha. you look so beautiful in these pictures lauren! I think you and I need to plan the next family reunion. ha ha we have to have one this summer! even if it was to like 7 peaks or something like that. what about camping? Erik's family has a butt load of land up on monte and we can 100% go there i thik that would be the funnest! we'll keep in touch...
you look adorable! love your shoes and GO JAY D! that's so exciting!
yaya!!! Ryan graduates in a week and a half...I can only imagine the relief you guys must be feeling! so exciting! congrats!
Wow...Graduation is such an exciting time. Congrats to Jay D and to you.
Yay doesn't it feel great! I am so excited for Chase to be officially done. I think we need to celebrate!
Post a Comment