Help me reach my goal of 10 parties this month!
This can be a Basket Party or Home Party!
All you have to do is give me your guest lists with their address
and I'll do the rest!!
If you book a party this month and hold it on your original date I will give you any single item in the Catalog for only $10!!!
Here is just a taste of the new products.... and new FALL/WINTER Scents!
Some of the new Scents!
Black Ruby
Festival of Trees
Whiteout
Duke
Hendrix
Titanium
Weathered Leather
Quiver
Be Still
Amalifi Coast
Spice Bazarr







2 comments:
yum! I definitely need some new scents! I know who to talk too! also... I totally agree, travel systems take up so much space, BUT I would totally make sure you get a stroller that the car seat can snap in to.. check out a jogger, they are the best, i wish i had one! good look, i love your crib can't wait to see everything and for this baby to come!
These are super cute! I really need to get that lamb to you.. Even if you don't want to do a trade or if it's too big of a pain, just take it! LOL I'm so sick of looking at it!
Also.. you should do a prego update! I know you don't like to but believe me you'll want to remember! So write it down on your blog for everyone to enjoy!
Post a Comment