Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, October 3, 2011

In Love!

If you have yet to join pinterest.. than poor you!

I waited WAY to long and I am in love with it! I was against getting into something else but it seriously is amazing! I actually look forward to cooking and baking because I have found so many yummy recipes! Basically I love it mostly for recipes to try because I love food!

But if you haven't joined than do because your missing out and you'll wish you had joined sooner! Let me know if you want an invite it's a lot faster than requesting one =-)

2 comments:

Nielsen's said...

I want to try, can you request me?
Karissa

Kathryn Buxton said...

I haven't really tried it yet, normally I'm all over stuff like that. So send me an invite, I'll give it a whirl!