Today I met with my OB. It was a hard change switching from my Midwife and I absolutely dreaded it. However, I was looking forward to getting some more firm answers but I think I left feeling even more upset and nervous. Basically he told me we don't know what to expect and you could just have gone into pre-term labor and that could happen again or you could get the cerclage and possibly be fine. So I am playing everything by ear and being extra paranoid.
I sometimes get the impression some people think I am being "TOO" over the top with the pregnancy and as soon as I get the cerclage and I'll be fine. After going through what I've been through this is not the case and the Doctor basically confirmed that for me. I am a person who likes to fit in and not be talked about and I worry about what people think of me. It gets the best of me. It is who I am and I can not change that, it is built into my system. My mom always tells me you have to worry about yourself and not what others are thinking. This is truly great advice but it is easier said than done. I have to do what is best for me and our baby and that is that.
I love this little 1st 2nd baby and pray in my heart and pray daily that this baby will make it home with me. I often wonder what a normal pregnancy would be like!? It would be so nice to not have to worry and just carry a baby full-term with no worries. I CAN DO HARD THINGS! I CAN DO THIS! I can make it to the end of this dark tunnel.
I was hoping to attend Scentsy convention in Vegas at the end of July but decided it is best that I don't go this year which I am completely bummed about. I was so looking forward to going and learning how to build my business. I don't want to risk anything.
Here is our baby! (sorry it's sideways not sure why)
- Doing Laundry and carrying it up the stairs
- cleaning the tub
- vacumning the house
- picking up things and putting them away
- just day to day tasks

2 comments:
I'm so happy for you! Keep up the posts because I'm loving hearing about this joyful, new second pregnancy. I really hope you can feel at peace while you carry your first second baby :)
he/she is sooo dang cute. I am already in love! You can do it :) Love you lots!
Post a Comment