Monday, April 7, 2008
3 Post in 1 Day...WOW
okay! so ya you can probably tell i'm am extremely bored at work! Today has been a joyful day of scanning and filing.. my two favorite things to do at work... not! The best part of my job is the people I work with! All girls upstairs in the main office! Everyone is married besides Shelli and I...but we have a blast! Trisha is 18 (almost 19) and always has the funniest stories to share and Rachel is full of laughs and fun! Sue is a good person to talk too... always has good advice and guidence since she's been married and a mother and now a grandmother! Annette is so much fun! she always wants to know whats going on in our very exciting lifes (mine can be very dull at times too) however, she always wants to know even though it can be dull! The people here at North Ogden City offices are very friendly and we get lots of food (which for sure shows in my weight gain) its the main reason i've gained weight! ha ha anyways the whole purpose of this post was to share my colors of my wedding!!! yellow, lime green, bright blue, bright pink *this isn't very bright though! What do you think? let me know! I wanted bright colors since its the summer time and all.. and of course the colors will look better than these on here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congrats on the engagement! I know it has been a long time since I have seen you. You think that we would see each other more often since our families are back yard neighbors and in the same ward! :) good luck on all the planning, it will be the best day of your life!! When is the big day?
Very cute! I love bright colors!
That will be so cute! Looks like you figured out how to add people onto your blog. Good job! I would've helped you! Just let me know if you need help on anything else, I've just been super busy with school. only 2 more weeks!
Post a Comment