Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, April 14, 2008

Jay D's SUPRISE 22nd Birthday! YAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAY D!

I Love You!

To Jay D's Surprise... we had him a little surprise birthday party! All my family was there and his family and his close friends! It was all exciting!

I told him we had tickets to somewhere and it was a surprise! He TOTALLY believed me! I drove clear out to 31st street on the freeway (best idea I could think of) than glanced in my purse and said "CRAP I forgot the tickets, they must be home on the counter" I could tell he was a little upset but went with the flow! So we got back to my house and found all the people waiting and they shouted "SURPRISE" he was
so shocked! It was so much fun to do! however; it was hard to keep a secret from him!



Linda and Allan (Jay D's parents) always take their children out to dinner for their birthdays of their choice and Jay D picked Texas Roadhouse (yum) Well of course I wanted EVERYONE to know it was his birthday so I told the waitress that we were there to celebrate is 22nd Birthday not knowing they would make hims sit on this saddle and say YEE HAW! By the picture you can tell he is bright RED! However, it was the highlight of my evening! =-) he he



















3 comments:

Amy said...

Lauren you are so sweet to plan such a fun birthday. Can I tell you how upset my mom was about the cake. She seriously called me in tears. She has never ever done that before, she was asking me if I thought you'd ever forgive her. I told her that you guys were probably sad cause her cakes are the best but it will work out. She was so sorry though I hope it worked out okay. looks like a fun night!

Brooke said...

happy b-day Jay D! fun party-- cute pics!

Sammy said...

that is so hilarious. thats so nice of you, sorry again we weren't able to make it, we need to play soon! we'll have lots of bbq's this summer, and i'll keep working on getting our neighbor moved out for you!