
Okay, So we didn't exactly BUY a home but we did find a really cute apartment in North Ogden that we are going to rent until we can afford to buy our own home! It's perfect and we are really excited! It is right by North Ogden Park and close to my sister Brooke! I am sad to say that Jay D and I won't be in her ward though. It is a two bedroom basement apartment with a perfect size kitchen and just a little family room (not too big but its big enough). It is the perfect place to start off our lives together. Jay D and I are way excited for this great step in our lives! And guess what? Its utilities included! We are so blessed! Now we won't have to worry about how much extra we'll be paying each month!

3 comments:
You guys will be in my old ward and it is awesome! There alot of young couples living in apartments. I loved living in that neighborhood, can I come live with you guys?
Sure we have an extra tiny room you can stay in! No problem!
I am so happy that you guys got it!
Post a Comment