
Nothing is better than being out on the lake and putting on some good ol Jack Johnson on the radio. yet, nothing is better than actually going to see Jack Johnson live this summer.. and guess who is going? ME! I didn't even have to think twice about it! Jay D and I are going in august we'll be married a month by than! Listen to some chill Jack Johnson music! I can't wait! This summer is going to be the best summer ever!

3 comments:
So much fun! i'm so jealous. I love him I went 3 summers ago, it was great, awesome concert, i was down in the pit too! you'll love it. Have fun, and if you ever need company while on the lake listening to him, let me know! I'd be glad to accompany you.
We will give you a wedding shower if you want! My mom and sisters. We could do it at my house. It would be way fun! Let me know if someone already offered if not we should do it towards the end of June!
I like the new look!
Post a Comment