Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, April 25, 2008

Sweet Ruby

(so cute)

My Cousin April has a store where she sales binky clips, blankets, baby towels and much much more! It is so cute! And so smart! Think of when you have your baby and they keep spitting out their binky and you have to keep washing it or when your not somewhere you can wash it and your baby is screaming! Not with binky clips saves the extra hassle!



Check out her blog (where there is another link to her store)

They are great for baby shower gifts
and for friends who just had babies

Many more cute blankets, towels, outfits and binky's!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Hey cute stuff. Did you know that her husband was in my ward when I was younger? Its a small world. I love reading about you and my cuz! :)

April said...

oh my gosh you are the nicest ever. Thanks for the shout out. Love ya girl, I hope the wedding planning is going well. You are the cutest.