Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Glamour Love & Affection

I can't believe it! 30 days until the Speechly & Dalpias wedding!

I hope your all marking your calenders!

Honestly after dating so many wrong guys I did not think I would find the right guy so quickly

Jay D is the man I have pictured of marrying..

you know when your in young womens and the leaders ask.. What qualites do you want your husband to have?

Of course my response was: Priesthood holder, funny, smart, hard worker, and everything nice

DING DING DING we have a match Jay D Dalpias... I never believed in a million years that I would be marrying my mothers lifetime friend Linda's son. I've known her forever and yet I never knew him! weird!

We look forword to seeing you all at the wedding!

Sharlee if your reading this post your address please!

Thanks

6 comments:

Chelsie said...

Ah 30 days congrats!! That's so fun that your mom's are friends!!! Couldn't ask for better in laws than that!!

Chelsie said...

No it's a house that my father in law fixed up. Is the house you bought around there?

Ashley J. McFarlane said...

Hey Lauren & Jay D, this is so exciting! Just 27 days left for you two & 26 more days for Vaughn & I. It's coming quickly~

Amy said...

Yeah! I am excited for you and for the shower tomorrow! It will be fun to see you and everyone! Hopefully I can make the wedding with a baby in my arms or in my belly, hopefully I won't be in labor!

The Binghams... said...

Ha ha you are so funny!! I have your number so I will text you our address so its not posted if thats ok!! I hope everything is going good! WE still need to plan a double date.. also.. I want to hear about your house? Did you guys get it? We are looking at houses around that area also.. Fun stuff..

Holly said...

Denver has a comment about the picture of you two sucking face: EWWWWWWWWW!