Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, June 6, 2008

Thanks Mom!



This is the quilt that my mom has been sewing all week long to get it finished. This is the quilt that will go on our bed. Isn't it beautiful... but wait it is not finished yet! This is just the top part it still needs a back and the quilting finished. But I was just too excited to show all of you.

4 comments:

Sammy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sammy said...

that is so pretty! I love it, I want a pretty quilt like that! that will be so cute on your bed YAY! way to go Gayle!

Michelle said...

Lauren, I would LOVE to make bows for the wedding! I'll just look for pics of the dresses and go from there. Thanks for thinking of me!

Brooke said...

mom is amazing!