Okay! So some of you may think we are crazy; however, some of you might think we are smart. I don't know. But Jay D and I made an offer on a cute house in Ogden on Tyler Ave. Don't worry! its above Harrison! So its in a fantastic neighborhood. It's actually right around the corner from my sisters house so we'd be in her ward. Jay D and I are really hoping the bank takes our offer. (its a short sale buy) which means its not quite yet in foreclosure but the bank has to approve the offer. Sorry I don't have any pictures of the house. But it is way cute. But it will need some TLC that is for sure! So if we get the house and your handy we'd love your help! We won't complain lol! jp I'll keep everyone updated if we get it or not. Until than we'll be enjoying married life yes i do mean it Living in the parents basement ( I never thought it'd happen) but it will because even if we don't get this house we plan on finding another house. It will be a process but we'll get there.

4 comments:
That is so exciting! how fun is that, i think you are smart, if you are sticking around here then its smart and its a good time to buy! If we were staying around here for a while, we'd buy a house too but we'll be outta here next year!hopefully you'll get it!
How fun! I hope you guys get it! Our first house was a hud home that needed a lot of love too...and I loved it and kind of miss that house! Good luck!
I love that neighborhood. Good luck!
good luck with the house, hopefully you guys get it! It's always fun to get the first house together and make it yours. that's where the TLC comes in!
Post a Comment