Memories
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Can't wait to see what memories you have of me!

7 comments:
I remember sleeping over at your house and one time you put on that song from "how to lose a guy in 10 days" I can't remember the name of it, and you made up this dance as you go. ha ha it was hilarious, but pretty good! he he i was just laughing cause it was so random, he he love ya your the best!
oh no that sounds like me... i feel dumb now! But i would totally do that! lol
The last week before we moved to Japan and were staying at Linda's, we had a lot of fun hanging out at night with you and Jay D. My memory is of watching your pageant video late one night and fast-forwarding to all of the parts you were in and listening to Jason's random commentary. I hope you post wedding photo's soon!! We're excited to see them.
I remember going to conference with you and other people from the singles ward right when it opened. On the way down there I was telling your guys about the kid I liked that was in the ward and then about 5 days after that I was engaged to him. We had fun on the way home in my car with Kristen. Remember?
haha, my first and probably only memory of you is when I saw you when you and Jay were getting on the frontrunner in Ogden! Sorry we never got formally introduced. We will have to get together sometime cuz I have your wedding present!
When we went on a double date and we ended talking about a certain someone downstairs at the piano... which your advice was very helpful and you ended up right about everything you told me. Hahah, i'm glad though! It's funny that we dated the same guy at one point and both found someone better! :)
I'm trying to think of my first memory, but I have a bad memory. J/K The memory I think of is at our family shower and you walking around in the apron. Don't you love be the center of attention?
Post a Comment