Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Temple!



I went through the Temple on July 9th!
It was so amazing the feeling I had was unforgettable!
It was so nice to have my siblings there and my new family!
I love everyone so much and I look forward to all the new friendships i will make with the new part of my family! Thanks so much to everyone who came and supported Jay D and I!
Be sure to scroll down I posted a lot!











6 comments:

Chelsie said...

Ah congrats on the temple! It's such a neat experience and it only gets better each time you go back! I'm impressed with your piggy bank! What a great idea! Where you guys going on your honeymoon? I love your new house! Especially that kitchen. Our fist house didn't have a dishwasher or a disposal and I hated it!! Where is it at?

Jodi B. said...

Wow, so many fun pics! Your new place looks great, I can't wait to see it. Way to go with the piggybank stash, woohoo!

amy g said...

Oh wow, I can remember what that day was like! Awesome, but a little overwhelming, eh? Only a couple more days! Yay!

Amy said...

congratulations! I think that is one of the most special moments of getting married! You are so lucky to have such a great family! Good luck two more days!

Holly said...

Congrats on the temple and your new apartment. Jay D told me all about it - sounds great!! I love your green shoes. You'll have to tell Brooke hi from me and I love her polka dot dress too.

Sara/Megan said...

Okay I changed it. I put Lauren and Jay D Dalpais on my blog okay so I jumped the gun one day. But I figured tomorrow will be too busy to change it, then we will be going out of town.
I am so happy you are getting married in the temple. I look forward to being there again with you.