Three's Tag
How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names....
3 JOYS:
1. Jay D
2. Going to my mom's and inlaws to see everyone!
3. Reading the Scriptures at night with Jay D
3 FEARS:
1. losing Jay D
2. getting prego right now... not in like 2 years though
3. spending money! I hate spending money! But I do like New things... ironic
3 GOALS:
1. Loose like 10-12 pounds
2. Become and excellent cook and great at baking!
3. Be really good at visiting teaching and my church calling when I have one
3 CURRENT COLLECTIONS/OBSESSIONS:
1. Blogging and looking at Blogs
2. Twilight (i'm still only on the first one poor Jay D feels voided from my life when I read)
3. being at my apartment! I love it and I just want to stay there ALL the time!
3 RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT MYSELF:
1. I never had Braces
2. I sprained my ankle cuz I was giving my sister Brooke a piggy back ride when I was 5 and she was like 16 and I dropped her on my ankle!
3. I am really shy and really outgoing! I like to fit in so I don't want to be too annoying!
I tag: Sammy, April, Anna, Sara, & Chelsie

4 comments:
Cute post! you crack me up. thats fun, i'll have to save this tag for later, I have another one to add tonight when amy has the baby!
Just a forewarning...I'm slow at posts! But I'll get to it! Jay D may feel neglected with you reading...but he will love you reading twilight!! Well, maybe not too big of a difference...I was going to say it makes you like a newlywed again...but you're still a newlywed...hmmm
you made it sound like i made you carry me all over. as i remember it, you begged me to let you try carrying me and it was only for about 1 second. i was not 16, either. i was about 13.
Hows the married life Lauren?? Your guys' wedding was soo beautiful! Did you tag me? Or a different sara? haha
Post a Comment