Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, July 7, 2008

Why me? You'll laugh your head off! but corny

okay! so for many years I have had the privelage of dodging this horrible experience I have encountered. I figured I had been doing all the right things washing my hair, brushing my teeth, grooming so I look nice and praying each night and going to church each week. Yet, this was not enough to dodge this horrible experience I had in my 20 years of life so along they way I must of done something wrong! As I was walking into the distribution center to purchase some temple items I felt a splash on my head... your exactly right a bird pooped on my head of all things! After many years of chasing birds in NYC, Flordia, California just pretty much everywhere I go and yes I still chase birds ( it is thrilling to me for some reason it brings back the kid in me) they got together and decided to target me! Birds you win! but I can't promise I'll stop chasing!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

yuck!

Chelsie said...

ah that is hilarious but disgusting!! That's a new way of the devil workin on ya huh?! I'm so sorry! hope the rest of the night went a lot better

Sammy said...

Ha ha that was funny, I'm sorry! I'll have to email you those pictures, don't let me forget!

Winters said...

Lauren you look so pretty Have such a good time today I am so excited fore you the temple is amazing! JayD is pretty lucky you are so beautiful good luck and your invite is so cute!

Ashley J. McFarlane said...

Hey Lauren! I'll bet you are so excited for today. I went through the temple last night & was thinking of you, that you will be there today! It was so amazing! You will love it.