Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Boating with the Kids

About a week ago Jay D and I decided to ask my dad if he would take us boating since we hadn't had time once this summer. That weekend my mom was watching the girls so we got the boys too and all went up with my dad. I jumped into the warm water but it was too rough for me to wakeboard so we got the new tube out we just got! It rocked! This past weekend we went up to Bear Lake and that was fun but I forgot my camera.. so no pics sorry!










3 comments:

Sammy said...

I'm totally jealous! I want to go boating sooo bad, its like my most favorite thing to do ever! next time you better take me! jk, but you should. :)

Ashley Hansen said...

I love your swim suit! I have the same one!

April said...

your dad still has a boat? I can't believe we haven't been boating with you guys in a long time. Tell him he better shape up and call us to go boating. he he. how fun.