Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, August 1, 2008

Finally.. Honeymoon Pictures!

You may have to tilt your head for some of the pictures.. sorry new computer...

The Many flavors of the world... free


Jay D's first time to Epcot

Boardwalk.







We went to Japan...sorry we didn't visit Jason and Holly!



We also went to France! So splendid!









Germany



Down the road from our hotel was a dippin dots with TONs of flavors.. it was a dream come true!



our new ride!

Mount Everest.. this ride was sweet!




Goodbye in Portuguese.. not a common one though

It is a Small world after all over and over again!



ah... Main Street! LOVE IT!




Riding the monorail in the very front! We are co-pilots!



Only in Disney can you wear matching shirts and not feel dumb!



Mickeys house!













Peter Pan!


Jay D and I went to Disneyworld for our Honeymoon... why anywhere else besides the Happiest place on earth! We had such a wonderful time and I wish we were still there!! We are glad that we went on a good Honeymoon since you only get one once! Have fun!

3 comments:

Malisa Twelves said...

wow! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! and that chicken looks good!

~Malisa

Brooke said...

fun pics-- i'm jealous, except for the florida heat in july.

Sammy said...

That is so fun! I'm totally jealous, I've never been to DisneyWorld, it looks like you 2 had a fabulous time! AND you had such a great time, such good luck! Erik and I still need a redue! ha ha Good job, you 2 are too cute!