Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, August 1, 2008

My First Home Cooked Meal!

mmmmm... can I say!
Apricot Chicken with peas, mashed potatoes and gravy


Look below.. I posted more!

6 comments:

Chelsie said...

Your dinner looks fabulous! I'm impressed! I love your honeymoon pics. It looks like you guys had a grand time...and a dippin dots down the road! Hello!! That's reason enough to go there for me!

amy g said...

wow, you are a better wife than I am! haha, your honeymoon pictures looks like fun! I've only been to DisneyWorld once and I was like 6 and don't remember anything. I love the matching shirts! I still feel really bad about missing the reception, so we will have to get together with yall and then we can finally give you your present!

Ashley Hansen said...

Good job Lauren! That looks Delicious! Sorry I had to leave in the middle of class today! I feel bad because I never came back. I am in Young Women's so I went straight there after. I don't want you to think I was avoiding you! I am so glad you are in our ward, you guys will really like it!

Sammy said...

That looks so yummy! mmmm you'll have to cook for us, since i never get around to it! ha ha your background is so cute!

April said...

Looks so good. What a little house wife you are, thats awesome.

Emily said...

Happy marriage! Looks like you guys are doing great! Ü