For those of you who don't know I work at N.O.C. thats all i'm putting on the blogging world! So if you don't know what that is too bad! I am currently working full time, however, I really wanted a part time job here because the pay is good and I could get finished with hair school a lot faster! Well my prayers were answered! I'm going back part time and I'll be finished with hair school at least by May! YAY!
6 comments:
That's awesome, I'm glad everything is working out well for you.
yay! see- I told you everything would work out.
i'm so jealous!!! i want to do hair school SOOO bad! congratulations!
You're going to be awesome at doing hair. I'm glad you'll get to devote more time to getting hair school over with quickly. Good Luck.
Good for you going part-time, just make Jay D work longer and harder!!! :)
Hey Lauren~
Thanks for yesterday, you're awesome!
Post a Comment