
After all the exciting stuff happend in my life new boyfriend, fast engagement, wedding bells and honeymoon... all the exciting life I used to share is gone! No I'm not complaining about anything just suggesting that I have nothing to BLOG about anymore... I ponder my brain to think of something exciting and new that has happend but nope same old every single day! And I am okay with a basic routine but everyonce in a while I need some spice in my life! I can layout my day to day life really easy
1. Wake up around 6:30
2. Drive to work around
3. Lunch break
4. Drive home from work
5. Find some food to eat (maybe if I feel up to it I'll cook something)
6. Watch some television
7. Clean up the Kitchen
8. and to end my basic routine day... Go to sleep!
See very basic and boring!
(okay maybe its not that basic but just to give you the basic idea)
How can I spice up my life a bit? It is too routine! I LOVE change.. as you can see because I change my background all the time.
I am a social girl and I love to be around people.. maybe make cooking nights with friends or being more active going to the gym (this is one I need to be doing) I just get home from work and I am so dead (even though I sit at a computer all day long) It just makes me tired and I want to be lazy! Lazy is my problem! I am too lazy!
Now the question is : How to become not Lazy? Let me know so I can be a more unroutine kind of gal!

2 comments:
I feel the same way! I think most everybody does, but thats just life! you and i need to start walking every morning or night, you choose, and that will be fun! we can get out of the house, get some exercise, and most importantly talk!
i would love a exercising partner! you're always invited....
Post a Comment