Wednesday, February 25, 2009
On the Search!
So I got cut hours at work =-( so I have been on a job hunt. I have applied I think at like a million places and have not heard back from anyone! It is so frustrating and I know that so many people are searching for jobs at this time and that makes my luck worse. I applied at a place far far away (not really far but in the boonies) and I am hoping to hear back from them I have all the experience that they require and more. I think I would be really good at it, however, they have not closed the job yet and it feels like it has been forever! So if you or anyone knows of any jobs PLEASE let me know I would greatly appreciate it! 20 hour pay checks just don't seem to make any kind of help towards our bills poor Jay D has been working his butt off so we can still have some fun and pay our bills bless his heart! I am so thankful that I married a husband who is such a hard worker because I can always know that no matter how hard times get there will still be some money to make ends meet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment