Motivation?! where are you?
January 1st I was so motivated to go to the gym I even bought a gym pass (than of course a week later my hours got cut) I think I lost motivation somewhere on vacation and waking up in the middle of the night! I was doing so good for a week! That was a record for me! But I need my motivation or maybe its just more time! Sometimes I just want to come home from school/work and watch TV or hang out with Jay D......... Motivation!? where are you?
maybe if I look at pictures from two summers ago.. but having to walk in a swimsuit in front of my hometown was pretty good unbeatable motivation.
Leave me some motivating comments!!!!

7 comments:
All I can say is that you'll feel so good when you're done! The other morning my friend got into my car at 5:20 am and said "remind me why we do this!"?!? But we both felt so good walking out of the gym at 6:30.
I think of it as paying in advance for my fun later that day. Does that help?
ya... but later that day i'm always falling asleep!
haha oh man, i feel the same way, and then i remember that when we were dancing in high school we all had rockin bodies....it's too bad going to the gym isn't as fun, but think of how great you feel when you're done with your workout, and you don't get tired from carrying a buge basket of laundry up a flight of stairs *yes, i did get winded doing that a couple of months back, that's what made me realized i need to go back to the gym) so i don't really know it that is motivation, or a way for me just to remind myself that tomorrow after work i need to head over to planet fitness and run til i can come home and carry around some laundry!
you know that does motivate me because I hate carrying up my grocerys up the stairs! cuz i'm always way tired! I'm gonna go to the gym tonight!
hmm...when you find that motivation...if you could pass some along to me, that would be swell...i barely work out once a week...oh so sad
hang up the pics you like of yourself and look at them every day, that way you will think of what you want to look like and get going. it's hard, but it's worth it to go, even if you don't see any results, it's good for your body to get some excercise. good luck!!
they say it takes at least 4 weeks to create a habit, so make sure to go for a month straight and then it will be easy after that. it just becomes a way of life and soon you will be wanting to exercise and not dreading it. i love it and it makes me feel good about myself. i think that is reason enough to do it. plus, you don't want to waste your money on a gym pass that you don't use, right? u can do it!
Post a Comment