Hello Friends and Neighbors,
I wanted to let you know that I am now a
Pampered Chef Kitchen Consultant!
There are tons of quality kitchen products in our catalog and I would love to show them to you! Did you know that the catalog has over 110 products under $10?!
I will be hosting two OPEN HOUSES at my mom’s home!
One on Friday, February 20th, 2009 from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m.
(With a product demo from 4:30 to 5:00), and again on
Saturday, February 21st, 2009 from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
(With a product demo from 12:00 to 12:30)
Please feel free to stop by either day.
At the open house you can learn how to earn your own FREE and Discounted Products, and how to make yummy food quickly and easily.
I’ll even let you try out my kitchen tools!
So come on over, we’ll have FUN!
If you bring this postcard with a friend who did not receive one, you and your friend will both receive 10% off when you place your orders!
Lauren Dalpias
If you cannot make it to either open house and would like to place an order, you can preview the products online at:
www.pamperedchef.com
and call me with your order, or please contact me for a FREE catalog and
order placement.
I wanted to let you know that I am now a
Pampered Chef Kitchen Consultant!
There are tons of quality kitchen products in our catalog and I would love to show them to you! Did you know that the catalog has over 110 products under $10?!
I will be hosting two OPEN HOUSES at my mom’s home!
One on Friday, February 20th, 2009 from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m.
(With a product demo from 4:30 to 5:00), and again on
Saturday, February 21st, 2009 from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
(With a product demo from 12:00 to 12:30)
Please feel free to stop by either day.
At the open house you can learn how to earn your own FREE and Discounted Products, and how to make yummy food quickly and easily.
I’ll even let you try out my kitchen tools!
So come on over, we’ll have FUN!
If you bring this postcard with a friend who did not receive one, you and your friend will both receive 10% off when you place your orders!
Lauren Dalpias
If you cannot make it to either open house and would like to place an order, you can preview the products online at:
www.pamperedchef.com
and call me with your order, or please contact me for a FREE catalog and
order placement.

1 comment:
YAY! ok, i love these and I will really try to make it to one of them, its brody's bday today and amy is having a party for him tomorrow night, so i'll be at that tomorrow, but I should be able to come on saturday! thanks! i'm excited.
Post a Comment