Monday, March 9, 2009
Change
Change is something I enjoy; however, some people would see the word change and cringe but no not me, I love change! I am always excited for something new and exciting, meeting new people, making new friends, finding an adventure, seeing other new places! Change is so exciting to me! I love new, fresh and clean! It just feels so good! I can't wait to get our own place and be able to change all the rooms and decorate it and when I get bored of it all I can change it again! I think change is the reason why I love to travel. Traveling just gets you out of the same old thing every day routine. It is something new to experience and that is why I am always planning my next trip whether its to St. George or Europe they are both exciting to me! Change is good, it opens you up to new things! So take a challenge and enjoy a little or big change in your life today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am so with you on the change. I can't stand the same scenery day after day, even in the house. That's why we've been going anywhere we can, it's the best time to travel when you have no babes...
You always change.. like your hair where are you going?
Post a Comment