Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

BRRR Lake!

This last weekend we went up to Bear Lake to the Cabin!
It was a BLAST! We played cards like the whole time!
Sorry the pictures are out of order!



This is the snow up there.. carazy!




This is from our Annual Ugly Christmas Party with the Messerlys



The 3090 Crew! (I named them that cuz thats the street they grew up on)
These guys have been friends since like FOREVER I had to get a picture!




Proof the boys cleaned!




Thanks to the Taylor's we had a bLAST!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle loves Landon said...

Haha I love the pictures of the boys cleaning. We had fun with you guys! Thanks for the fun weekend!

Natalie @ Corduroy Dreams said...

Yay! I'm so glad to see your buttons worked! Good job! See you at the Pizzeria tomorrow, I can HARDLY wait.