The Day is almost here that we will find out if we are having a Sweet little girl or a Fun & loving little boy!
Everyone keeps asking me if I would prefer one over the other. The best way to answer that is:
If I have a girl this time I would like a boy next time and if I have a boy this time I would like a girl next time.
As long as the baby is strong and healthy that is good enough for me!
I have a lot of love to give to this baby and can't wait to start feeling him or her moving around inside of me.
I have been very fortunate to feel so great during my pregnancy. I haven't gotten sick once unless you count the flu that I had a couple weeks ago but other than that I have felt awesome! I did not expect this at all!
The only problem about not feeling sick is I question if I am still pregnant or if the baby is okay? I'm not really showing yet so I worry the baby has stopped growing or something. But I am not petite and tiny and I lost a lot of weight right before I got pregnant so my skin has a little stretching room I guess.
Some moms to be go baby crazy way early on but I have really tried not to get really excited for a few personal reasons. I am sensitive towards others feelings, I don't want to get too excited if something bad happens, I guess I've just prepared myself for the worst. Since it took so long for me to get pregnant I try not to get too excited. Don't get me wrong I want to buy things (I did purchase swaddle blankets yesterday because I heard they are awesome). The only time I really talk about it is when someone talks to me about it! I had a hard time hearing about it all the time before I was pregnant and also it just depended on the day.
I look back and think I am grateful it has worked out this way. I have a lot to look back on and be thankful. Jay D and I spent a lot of time getting to know each other better and I think that will make our marriage so much stronger and better parents. We were able to go on a lot of fun vacations that otherwise we probably wouldn't have been able too.
But anyways we find out in one week if its a boy or girl!
If you want to guess what it is go for it! I have a poll on the right hand side at the top! If not that's okay too!
=-)

2 comments:
i'm just so excited for you! and you should talk about it all you want, you have waited your turn long enough. That's what I thought at least when it was me!
one week from today both of us will know the sex! YAY! I'm so excited to find out!!!
Post a Comment