Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Girl or Boy??


Well 13 of you were right....



We are SO excited!! I've always thought i'd have a boy first and now this pregnancy has gotten so much more real to me and exciting! I can't wait to meet this little stud!

It has been 8 years since my side of the family has had any little boys so that makes it really exciting and the boy cousins are really excited!!!




5 comments:

Amy said...

congrats! how exciting! boys are so much fun, you will make such a great mama!! now for names! and for a shower, let me throw it!!! When is your due date? and we can get planning! I'm sure sammy will help me, i just live much closer and have a bigger place!!

Sammy said...

CONGRATS! Oh Lauren I am SO excited for you, you are going to be the best mom ever, I can't wait to see the little man! I just read your post from below, I'm so sorry for everything you went through, that is SO hard I can't even imagine. I know that when you are ready, you are ready and you don't want to wait, and it sounds like you had to go through a lot to get these sweet little baby boy! I love you and I am SO excited and happy for you

The Binghams... said...

Conrats! Thats so exciting!

Anonymous said...

congrats! little boys are so much fun:):)

anna said...

i KNEEEEW it!