Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Years!


I'm not gonna lie. I enjoy blogging. I enjoy reading blogs. I wish blogging was still the thing to do. I feel as it is a way to keep up with people but also document life events and feelings.

I hope I haven't offended too many people with my previous blog posts. That was not my intentions. I just decided that I put it on my blog for me and for anyone who chooses to read them. Not to hurt feelings. So I hope I haven't done so.

As for the year 2012 I have decided to write down some resolutions.

Last year I wanted to become for organized and clean. Did I accomplish this goal not how I had hoped BUT I did make some progress. I plan on continuing this resolution until I feel completely organized and clean.

I also want to become a better me. Eating healthier and exercising more and feeling better about myself. I don't necessarily look in the mirror and think good things about myself. I used to be confident and feel good about myself. It doesn't help that I have baby weight and plan on getting pregnant again soon (crossing my fingers it happens fast) but until that happens and after I want to feel good on the inside and outside. I'm not saying I want to be a size 0 I just want to try on a pair of jeans and not feel like they fit too tight.

I want to reach out to others and help them. I want to be a better friend and neighbor. A better YW leader.

I have another post soon but I have misplaced my camera.. until than.

PS. I also plan on documenting my next pregnancy from the start. I wish I had more pictures of when I was pregnant with Logan. The last one I have is two weeks before I had him. Bummer =-( 

No comments: