Wow! 6.5 months along already in this pregnancy. It seems so surreal. I remember finding out when I was first pregnant with her and this point in my pregnancy seemed so far away and untouchable. It was hard for my mind to believe that I could get past 6 months in pregnancy and I believed that I would possibly have another pre-term baby. I remember thinking how will I deal with a NICU baby or loss and Logan's birthday without falling apart? My hopes and dreams are starting to become more within reach.
The thought that I can have a normal delivery where I get to hold my baby right after is right in front of me. The possibility to start nursing my baby is within reach. I can do this and I deserve it.
It has been a very rough year with many ups and downs but I deserve to get excited and celebrate my pregnancy the way I want to celebrate it. I think today I will celebrate with some froyo from spoon me!
Every week, day, minute that passes by is a huge blessing to Jay D and I! We are SO ready to be parents to this baby girl that our patience is running out but I think we can be patient a couple more months!
Some highlights
*I will be 38 weeks prego on Christmas Day... maybe a Christmas baby? maybe not? who knows
*She will be the best birthday gift that I have ever received in my life and I am willing to share my birthday with her!
*I think I have officially felt her have the hiccups
*I feel the love of Logan often and know he is watching over his baby sister.
*only about 12-14 more weeks till we get to meet her and we are so excited to bring her into our little family!


2 comments:
you look amazing! seriously you look so cute and sooo good! So excited for you, do you have a name yet? oh i can't wait to meet her, 26 weeks! yay!
You look so beautiful!
Post a Comment