Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, March 28, 2008

This is a Husband tag... however I am doing Fiance since Jay D will be my Hubby!
Anyone who wants to do this you should do it!!!

What is your fiance's Name: Jay D Dalpias
How long have you been together: 2 1/2 months (i know its fast but I love him and I wanna be with him forever! )
How long did you date: 2 months before engaged!
Who eats more: me for sure! Jay D is happy with chicken nuggets and pizza! I love the real stuff!
Who said "I love you" first: Jay D and it was the cutest I love you! But of course I had to let him know I was into it before you said it! I'm his first love and first kiss!
Who is taller: Jay D! he is the perfect highth (thats spelled wrong I think)
Who has more speeding tickets: we both have great driving records but I do have one but I went to traffic school so it didn't count!
Who is smarter: We are both smart in different areas! and we are both street smart we know how this crazy world works and we know how to get around.. its the book smart we struggle with!
Who is more sensitve: hmmm I think we both are pretty sensitive in different ways! I love that he is sensitive though it makes me not look so emotional all the time! not saying he is but i mean he is just really understanding!
Who does the laundry: Uh I will be doing ALL the laundry.. but i know he'll offer but I love him and I want to do that for him!
Who does the dishes: We both will wash dishes! I'll wash and he'll dry and put away! We are a team!!!
Who sleeps on the right: ME ME ME!! I will because i've ALWAYS slept on the right believe it or not but we have already discussed this little deal! He's willing to sleep on the left! ever since I was 3 I've slept on the right and I don't think I can jump over that habit! and Jay D is sweet and will do it for me!
Who pays the bills: I think we will both help out in finances so we always know whats going on! Like I said we are a team and I've always pictured helping out with everything with my hubby!
Who mows the lawn: for sure Jay D on this one.. but i'll pull weeds and plant flowers!
Who cooks dinner: I will cook and bake the sweets and Jay D will heat up the meals! lol (chicken nuggets and frozen pizza) I love you Jay D !
Who drives when you are together: Usually Jay D.. however when he is tired I drive!
Who is more stubborn: I would have to say me! Jay D is really flexible and really giving and i like my way probably way too much!
Who kissed whom first: ha ha ha I did for sure! I knew it'd take forever because he'd never really kissed anyone! It was awkward but I liked him so much and now he's the best kisser I've ever kissed! and that is not a lie! I am so glad he's the only one I have to kiss forever!
Who asked out who first: Jay D asked me! but we gotta give Scotty credit for practically hookin it up! Thanks Scotty you little match maker you! However Jay D already had a crush on me!
Who proposed: ME since its leap year.. ha ha no just kidding! Jay D asked me and it was the most perfect proposal ever! I love him! (i know i'm cheesy but i'm in love what more can I do?)
Who has more siblings: I do! I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers Jay d has 1 sister and 2 brothers!

Thanks for the cute Husband Tag Shar!

5 comments:

The Binghams... said...

My Blogspot is nathanandsharbingham.blogspot.com but i guess you aleady know that.. my regular email is sharke06@msn.com.. :)

Amy said...

Hey congrats on the engagement! you two are cute together!

Sammy said...

good job! thats a good tag. I voted on the colors for your wedding, i defintely think that brown, pink, and green would be sooo cute. but i'm sure whatever you choose will be adorable!

Anonymous said...

It so cute to see you so in love! I didn't even know, I knew Sheena was pregnant, but no one ever said anything about you being engaged. Thank goodness for blogs!

Anonymous said...

I got my engagement pictures at La Caille the same place as my reception. I think you might have to be having your reception there for them to let you take you pics there, but I might be wrong. Just have you photographer call and see if they can set up an appointment.