Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Four Things About Me!

What you're supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun.
delete my answers, type in your answers and TAG 4 people

A) FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER
1 Work
2. Jay D's
3. School
4. Shopping
B) FOUR PEOPLE WHO E-MAIL ME:(THE MOST):
1. Emily
2.Aunt Holly
3. Mom
4. Bishop Sessions
C) FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Steak and sweet potatoes
2. chocolate chip cookies
3. Costa Vida
4. twix frozen yogurt ( i could eat it every day)
D) FOUR PLACES IN WHICH I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:>>>>>
1. in vegas with my parents
2. Hawaii
3. Europe
4. on the couch watching Greys anatomy
E) FOUR PEOPLE I'M TAGGING:>
1. Jodi
2. Anna
3. Brooke
4. Brittney
F) FOUR MOVIES I WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
1.The Holiday
2. Enchanted
3. A walk to remember
4. Win a Date with Tad Hamilton

3 comments:

Sammy said...

I love win a date with Tad Hamilton! its the best. Good stuff. good stuff

The Binghams... said...

You are so cute! and I am going to second that motion.. Win a date with Tad Hamilton is the best..

The Binghams... said...

We can totally double! That would be fun.. Let us know!