- you always walk me to the door
- you always text me Good Morning without fail
- you let me watch chick flicks all the time even though you might not like them
- You always say "your so beautiful" even when I have no make up on and wearing basketball shorts
- you let me always pick the song on the radio and laugh with me when I dance crazy in the car
- When I'm down you always say something funny to bring me up
- you're always open with me and tell me what is on your mind!
- you work at least 30 or more hours a week so we can have benefits when we get married!
- your determined to work hard and provide for us!
- you never complain or question when I ask you to help me with something or get something for me!
- your willing to eat more foods so when our kids are older and don't want to eat peas or green beans they can't say "well daddy doesn't eat them, so I don't have to!"
- you have an emotional side that shows me how much you care!
- you brought me flowers at work just because...
- your flexible and at ease.. I swear you never seemed stressed and I love that!
- your NEVER thinking of yourself... only what is the best for both of us
- your my Best friend and you make me want to be a better person!!
Jay D I love you so much and I am so grateful for you... and I just wanted everyone to know how much I do love him.. oh and believe me the list goes on forever.. thats just a small handful!


4 comments:
Lauren, you don't know me but I was good friends with Jay D in high school! I found your blog through Chelsie Toyn and saw that big picture of you and Jay D and I think you guys are such a cute couple! He is lucky to have you, and trust me, you got a good one on your hands! Tell old Jay Bird hi from Amy (Barrett)!
That is sooooo sweet! I love it, you guys are so cute. I just can't wait for your wedding! I'm sooo excited.
So sweet! What a darling girl you are, he sounds darling too! Lets do your shower June 21st with like brunch or something and we'll do it at my house, my mom and sisters said they'd help. Is that a good day for you and your fam? We will invite all of the Speechly side and Jay D's mom and sisters if you want. Does this sound good? My email address is amystasia2@yahoo.com email me and we can discuss details...
Hey guys,
Like the blog. Lauren it is good to have you in our family. Jay D you are a stud. Anywho just wanted to say hi and that we have a blog set up stephanieandchad.blogspot.com look forward to the family gatherings. Keep the Faith!
Post a Comment