All of the pictures are really great!! I like #1 a lot. I also really like #9 because it looks the most like your real - happy - smiling selves. We miss you guys. Keep posting all of your fun wedding stuff so that we can stay connected.
holy smokes I love all of them, that is going to be soo hard to choose! my favorite is #9 also, but I also love 1, 3, 6 but they are alll so good. you are so photogenic.
the pictures are so way cute I am so excited for you guys, you'll love the fam JD I am sad we missed you for the great barker fam reunion, promise you didnt miss anything but of course us
I like the one on the bridge! You guys are so cute. There is just something about that singles ward... I am so excited for you! You will absolutely love being married!
16 comments:
I like the first one...
I realized after I posted the pictures that 3 of the same one is posted so sorry about that!
man, they're all darling lauren! seriously! anyone of those would be cute. but i think i like #6 the best :)
Those are all way cute! But 3,4, and 6 are my favs..
they are all SO cute! I love them ;)
3, 6, 9, 10 are my favorites! You guys look absolutely great together! Good luck choosing the winner, but honestly, you can't go wrong!
All of the pictures are really great!! I like #1 a lot. I also really like #9 because it looks the most like your real - happy - smiling selves. We miss you guys. Keep posting all of your fun wedding stuff so that we can stay connected.
holy smokes I love all of them, that is going to be soo hard to choose! my favorite is #9 also, but I also love 1, 3, 6 but they are alll so good. you are so photogenic.
I love the last one!!
#1, #9, and #11 are my faves. Cute!
1,8,9,& 11....They are all really cute though!!
I love 9, 2, 6 and 11 but all of them are so cute! Lauren you are BEAUTIFUL
I LOVE 11! I think that with another brick background picture would be so cute! You guys are very photogenic and cute! Good work....
the pictures are so way cute I am so excited for you guys, you'll love the fam JD I am sad we missed you for the great barker fam reunion, promise you didnt miss anything but of course us
I like the one on the bridge! You guys are so cute. There is just something about that singles ward... I am so excited for you! You will absolutely love being married!
I love 1 and 11. so cute Lauren. They really all are.
Post a Comment