Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Thoughts About Lauren

Well since I'm not very technologically advanced I haven't been to into this whole blog thing! But I thought that it was unfair for Lauren to brag so much about me (even though I don't know why she does so much!) Trust me their is plenty to brag about as I think about Lauren!

-She's much more optimistic than I am with things! I'm sometimes a pessimist and she brings me up a notch in that category!
-Lauren is very friendly with everyone! It's not very often that Lauren doesn't make a new friend while she's at college or work!
-Lauren knows how to play! When I get home from work on a Friday night for example she will have a double date lined up for us to go on with another couple! She does the planning for me!
-Lauren loves her nieces and nephews! If she loves her nieces and nephews so much just think of how great of a mom she will be someday with one of her own!
-Lauren takes interest in my life and how I am feeling! She always will ask "How was work? What did you do today?" etc...
-Lauren likes to help me out financially paying for a date from time to time! (I promise that I used to pay for all of our dates before we were engaged!)
-And last but not least she's the most beautiful girl I've ever layed eyes on! (corny but true!)

Lauren I love you so much! Thanks for always being the best to me! Jay D

3 comments:

Lauren said...

WHAT a suprise!!! I loved it! thank you sweetie! your such a dear (I got that from you!) ~lauren I love you!

Jason said...

Jay D. I am so glad that you are manly enough to publish your tender feelings for the entire world to read. I am really touched by this act of love.

Sara/Megan said...

You guys are both so lucky to have found each other. You make a great couple.