Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Just some pics!


Bowling at Fat Catz!




My Friend Alyson and I




I just got a strike BOO YA!




No this is not an engagement picture!! but we would like to thank our photographer Linda for taking this!




Another thanks to Linda for another great picture....




and another....


and another.....


.......

. .......


I like this one because it is just random looking at something!

You gotta love Wally world!

~we hope you enjoyed our pictures as much as we enjoy them!!! and remember this is just the beginning there are MANY more to come! especially when I get a new camera whenever that is!

4 comments:

Sammy said...

so cute! you guys are so great together, I can't wait, the wedding is coming soooo soon! YAY! sorry I didn't answer when you called over the weekend, we were in vegas til this morning at 2:15 am!

Lauren said...

oh I was wondering where you were... I was at your ward yesterday! and i was hoping to see you!!!!

Jodi B. said...

I think the pic with the green hats would be a great engagement picture. Very classy.

Sara Bosler Castro said...

You guys are so cute together! Congrats on being engaged :)
I changed my address to sarabosler.blogspot.com btw