Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Just some news...

Well, I am not a very exciting person besides wedding plan, however, not everyone wants to hear about those! They sorda bore people who have been there or don't really care. But today yes today I have different news that may excite you! I know it excites me! I can't believe that I have this oppurtunity! I have been so blessed in so many ways these last few months! I applied for a job here at North Ogden City for the Utility Billing Clerk and guess who got it after 52 applicants and 12 interviews? ME!! A full time job with ALL benefits and much more! I am so excited! This couldn't have been better timing for Jay D and I! Now we can open a savings account to purchase our own home sooner than we planned!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Congrats!