Taking pictures are capturing precious moments. Okay I know corny but it was the best line I could come up with. I am so excited. Jay D bought me a new digital camera. I have been wanting one forever. Clear up to the age of 18 I was still going to the store and having to wait 3 days to get my pictures back beacause I was on film. On my 18th birthday my parents FINALLY got me a Digital Camera; however, it worked for high school but it got to the point that I didn't even want to ask people to use my camera to take a picture for me. It felt like one of those cameras you dispose after using. You had to slide the front to turn it on... and not only that it only took 5 years for the camera to finally flash. So I was desperate need of a new camera because I love to capture those precious moments. Jay D and I got it just in time for all of my showers coming up, bridals (just to take some during the photo shoot), and of course our wedding and honeymoon! So if you see me and all i'm doing is taking pictures you know why! Besides it is really nice. =-) BTW ours is black.


3 comments:
I love it! Cameras are the best especially when they are good ones!
congrats on the new camera-- Jay D spoiled you!
oh so fun! don't you love new gadgits like that, so fun.
Post a Comment