Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Ogden Temple

The common question is asked when you get engaged EVERYWHERE you go: Where are you getting married? Ogden Temple Reply: oh thats so neat. Yes the Ogden Temple is where I am getting married to Jay D for time and all eternity July 16th! I can't wait to go to the temple on July 9th and have my endowments taken out. It is a dream i've dreamed of ever since I was a little girl. When I was about 6 or 7 years old I went to the Bountiful Temple and walked thru it before it was dedicated. Yes I love that Temple and I always wanted to get married there; however when I say Ogden Temple its just apart of me. It is the first Temple I ever did Baptisms for the dead at, the first Temple I'll go thru, and probably the last temple I enter. So there you have it. It is the beginning, middle, and end for me! That is why the Ogden Temple means so much to me. Its not only the attention i'll recieve from the Temple workers it is the love I have for the Ogden Temple. (Don't get me wrong I love ALL Temples) Besides when I go back to the Temple often I can say to myself wow this is where my family started. I love the Ogden Temple! And only 2 more weeks until I enter the house of the Lord.

5 comments:

Sammy said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe its coming so soon1 crazy, I am so excited for you. It is such a great experience, you'll love it.

i'm h.mac said...

you will love the ogden temple. we wouldn't have done it any other way and i applaud anyone who goes there. i was handed a beautiful boquet of fresh flowers from the sweet goundsman when i walked out. i think we invited about 90 people to the sealing and they kept telling us to invite as many people as we wanted. i had about 12 temple workers all for me, doting on me hand and foot. anyway, great choice. you won't appreciate it fully until you go to another temple sealing and see how RUSHED it is!

Chelsie said...

I have been to a couple sealings at the Ogden temple and they were great! they could invite a ton of people since it's not very busy. You will love it!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, getting close... you seem so happy, we wish you all the best!

Holly said...

We were married in the Ogden temple and we loved it!! I can't believe your wedding is so soon. Have fun with all of the last minute preparations.