Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Outfits for the wedding!



This is the outfit for the bridesmaids and sisters


Two different colors (cute huh)


This is the outfit for the nephews!
This way they won't be too hot running around and playing


And this.. this is my veil! I love it!
Sorry I can't post my dress because
Jay D can't see it Until the wedding day!


And this is the dress for all the neices!
3 girls and 2 babies! (thats for you michelle)


Wedding plans are coming along great!
Thanks to all the help from Jay D and my mom and
my Future mother in law Linda! I couldn't do it without you!

5 comments:

Ashley J. McFarlane said...

Hey Lauren~ Very cute bridemaids outfits, fun colors! So your colors are yellow & blue I'm assuming? Cute stuff! Yeah we need to get together again, definitely!
Vaughn mentioned that you guys can make it to our reception,thats great! Sorry we won't be able to attend yours.. we'll be on our honeymoon!

Holly said...

How sad that our family is going to miss out on all of those cute clothes. Come to think of it, how sad that we'll miss out on your wedding. I'm glad you're posting your wedding stuff so we can see it.

Sammy said...

Cute, it looks so bright and summery! that'll be so pretty, your vail is beautiful!

Ashley J. McFarlane said...

yes, yellow & green...I see it now! pretty spring colors Lauren, good choice! So what do you have left to do for the wedding? I know I still have quite a few details to finish..

April said...

So cute love them. Can't wait to see your dress.