She has a name! yay Autumn she was born on the first day of Autumn..man I better hurry up and have kids cuz all my names are getting takin away!
After a long day at work (thats why I look the way I do) but she is so precious and such a sweet baby Girl! I look forward to lots of babysitting!
I can't believe Sheena is a mommy now.. I was shocked when she told us she was prego! But I couldn't be happier! I just hope some family saves some kids for when my kids around so they have some playmates... hint hint hint...
Sexy Plexi! ha ha and oh know what did I get myself into? he he


ah.. how cute! I decided to go back dark because its closer to my natural color.. well it means I don't have to color it as often! save some $$$

9 comments:
The new baby looks really sweet. I like your hair color too!! I think it's fun that you change it so often. I don't even do my hair here because it's pointless with all the humidity.
P.S. - I really like the black and white wedding pic you put for your header!!
I love all that hair! What a cute little babe. Your new blog design is really cute.
ohhh precious! the baby is soo adorable but you and jay D are darling as well! love the hair! (the baby's and yours!) :)
So cute! I love that baby, I still need to walk upstairs and see her! ha ha adorable, I love those pictures of you 2, your hair is soooo cute, I love it. you look so pretty in that last picture!
she is the cutest ever, whats her name?
Baby no name is her name! ha ha
your hair is so cute! i love it long and dark, so cute for fall!
your hair looks so cute dark, you can pull them both off. sheena's little girl is SO cute!! sorry about the name stealing!!! my sisters little girls middle name is parker and i love that name...grr :-)
So when you guys havin kids?? :) I love all your pics they are so so cute! :)
Post a Comment