Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Wedding Party Photos!

Here are the Wedding party photos!
I am posting our Wedding Pictures in 3 seperate posts! Scroll down for more!
Thanks!


My 3 best friends Kylie, Sam, and Jordon! Thanks guys for being there for me!



The Speechly side of the Family!

The Dalpias side of the family

missing: Jason, Holly, Denver, and McCall











Daddy's little girl ( I cry everytime I read the poem he wrote for me)


My mom Gayle! She is the best mom! She truly is amazing and can endure anything! Thanks mom for being so amazing and teaching me the right things and being my friend! I love you!







Look at all the neices and nephews! oh I just love them all so much!

Thank you so much for enduring all the pictures and smiling and being there for us ALL day! We greatly appreciate it!




5 comments:

amy g said...

Oh your wedding looked gorgeous! I'm sad that I'm an idiot and thoguth it was on a Friday instead of Wednesday. You guys make a great couple, you are a beautiful bride!

Sammy said...

OH! I love all these pictures, you looked so beautiful that day! YAY! I love that last picture with all the nieces and nephews! SO cute.

Holly said...

I'm glad you got the pictures posted. They are all really great!!

April said...

wow those are beautiful and your hair looks gorgeous, what a fun day for you. Loved it all.

Jordan and Melissa said...

I wish I could have come to your wedding reception! It looks wonderful! And of course you look gorgeous! :) Congrats! I miss having class with you. lol.