Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thank You!!

Wow! Thank You everyone who gave me advice! It is sure nice to know I am not the only one who feels so far away from the end! I am just a little more slow paced I suppose and that is okay! As long as in the end I reach my goal! I mean look at my mom.. she went back to school when I was in 7th grade and now she is working on her masters and teaching at WSU with a 4.0 She is one amazing women for doing that! I am so thankful we live in a century that accepts that women can be smart and do well!

1 comment:

Sammy said...

yeah, your mom is amazin! i can't believe that she has a 4.0! impressive! maybe thats what I need to do, get my associates then once I have kids and they're all in school, go back to college!
Also, I love your new cooking blog! YAY!