Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Wedding Celebration Pictures!

Okay! So I am doing my pictures in 3 different parts because it is too many pictures to do all in one post!










All these pretty ladies grew up together! yes Jay D's mom and my mom have been very good friends since they were 5 and her dad baptized my mom.. ironic huh? It makes our marriage a lot more exciting! Our mom's get to have the same grandkids and they are best of friends!
My Grandpa Francom and his wife Joann!

All the beautiful quilts that the one's I love most made for us! We are so lucky!



Nate made a great toast!



I love this pictures! Jori has that look in her eyes of planning her wedding already... but don't all little girls dream of what their wedding day will be like? I sure did! I got what I wanted a wedding in my beautiful backyard!











Thank You for sharing this special day with us! and Jason and Holly thank you for all your support I hope you enjoy all the photos! We can't wait to hang out with you again!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

It looks like a beautiful reception! And you looked so beautiful!

Malisa Twelves said...

you made a beautiful bride! Thanks for sharing the pics! They are awesome!

~Malisa

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Hey JD...you're tie is a little crooked on one of those pictures...
love Brandon

Sammy said...

So fun, I loved your cake flowers, dress, everything! It was one fun day! I love the pictures of you and Jay D dancing.