Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, January 4, 2009

twenty-one













On New Years eve I turned the great and wonderful age of 21! When I went to my in-laws the other night I said "I just feel so different now" about 10 minutes later my niece Breklyn asks me Lauren, Why do you feel different now? I just replied because I'm 21 now! It was really cute! My birthday was so much fun besides the fact that I had to work that morning. My dad surprised me at work with balloons and than after Jay D and I just ran places to get stuff ready for the BIG New Years night! We went to dinner at the Coppermill (it was so yummy) with our good friends Chase and Breanne and than we headed up to my parents cabin for the night! We had a b-last! I think it turned out to be my best birthday yet! We did karaoke, and played tons of games! It was so much fun staying up late and hanging out with friends!


















6 comments:

Sammy said...

how fun! happy birthday! looks like you had a good one!

Bonnie said...

Looks like you had a great birthday. Happy 21st!!!

Brooke said...

happy birthday lil sis!

Ashley J. McFarlane said...

Happy Birthday to you Lauren~
What fun to have a birthday on New Years Eve!

Michelle loves Landon said...

Hey Lauren! This is Michelle, but I'm glad that you had a good birthday!:) We need to hang out again!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Lauren!