Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

We all do it!

New Years Resolutions

Question: Has anyone ever followed through?

Here it goes.... Ever since I've gotten married I've eaten more and exercised less. How has this helped me? not at all!

I am going to work out! Eat Healthy and loose at least 10 pounds!

but guess what? I have really started the eating healthy part and it is really working I feel better about myself!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

way to go! keep it up!

Amy said...

Way to go! I'm doing the same thing!!!

Bonnie said...

Good job!! Shawn and I just got off pop, that's our resolution, and to lose weight as well.

Sammy said...

Way to go, its so hard! i'm so excited for the gym!!!

April said...

Go girl. Thats awesome. Its really about eating healthy and exercising. Thats what they always say, but in my case its the only thing that worked.