Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

Your Invited!


I am having a Pampered Chef party on January 31st, 2009 at 12 p.m.
Lunch will be served!
Also I will be joining the Pampered Chef team by selling their products! I thought this would be a fun good way for me to meet new people, help build my clientele in the beauty industry, get lots of new recipes, become a better cook, cook more often for my husband, and make a few extra dollars to put in our savings account!
I would love for anyone who is interested in coming to come or if you can't make it and just want some new pampered chef let me know and I can get you a book.
Right now is a great time to get nice things for the kitchen to bring the family together for dinner and spend less on going out to dinner. Having nice cooking ware in the kitchen will make cooking for exciting and fun!
Please leave your e-mail so that I can contact you with more information!
Thanks, Lauren

No comments: